HOULTON – A press conference will be held at 12:30 p.m., Monday, May 23 at Watson Hall, 116 Main Street in Houlton during a regular meeting of the Houlton Rotary Club. The press conference will serve as the official announcement for the $35,000 Houlton Entrepreneur Challenge presented by the Town of Houlton, Southern Aroostook Development Corporation and major financial partner Machias Savings Bank. The Entrepreneur Challenge is a competition to start or expand a business in Houlton. The prize features a $25,000 forgivable loan and several business incentive prizes.
- WHAT: $35,000 Houlton Entrepreneur Challenge Press Conference
- WHEN: 12:30 p.m. – Monday, May 23
- WHERE: Watson Hall, 116 Main Street, Houlton
- Nancy Ketch, Community Development Director, Town of Houlton
- Jon McLaughlin, Executive Director, Southern Aroostook Development Corporation
- Local business leaders and Houlton Rotarians