Man overdoses on Elephant tranquilizer

A York man is lucky to be alive today after overdosing on a drug used to tranquilize elephants. It took five doses of Narcan to bring back the 24-year-old after he ingested Carfentanil, a synthetic opiate ten times more powerful than morphine, which is used primarily as a pachyderm tranquilizer. The man is expected to recover but York Police warn that the drug is now on the street, and may be a threat to others.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also