- Dale Duff Reporting ([email protected])
The Maine Principals’ Association (MPA) has taken another step forward to holding a fall sports season. Albeit a delayed and shorter fall sports season.
The MPA has sent email updates to all schools in Maine that include new guidelines for Phase 3 (August 3 to August 16) and for Phase 4 (August 24 to September 7). The guidelines are for the sports of football, soccer, field hockey, cross country and golf.
The MPA also announced the following…
- The fall sport committees are in the process of updating their bulletins.
- In the sports of Soccer, Field Hockey, and Volleyball that the maximum number of games have been reduced to 10 with no minimum number of games.
- In Football, schools will have seven weeks to complete a 6-game schedule.
- Scheduling in Cross Country and Golf have not been revised.
- With school schedules being redone the due date for submission has been lifted.
Check out the updated MPA Guidance Plan for fall sports below…