The Northern Maine Rural Living Day at the Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum in Littleton will be taking place on Saturday, September 12, 2015.
This will feature presentations on:
- Soil Health & Your Garden
- Growing Blueberries & Raspberries
- Raising Livestock & Poultry
- Canning & Food Preservation
- Buying Used Farm Equipment
- Cheese Making
- Sustainable Beekeeping
- Much More!
There will be an ongoing craft demonstration & livestock displays. Come and meet the animals and their farmers.
The cost is $5 per person $20 per family