These Businesses Invite You In!
- Country North Gifts – Stop in for unique decoration and gifts to please everyone!
- Market Pizza – Market Square – Welcome Shriners! We have a deal just for you ! 10% your order when dining in!
- Shiretown Coins – From collectibles to coins to trading cards, you can find it at Shiretown Coins!
- Hidden Spring Winery – Locally made wines from the heart of Aroostook County!
- Serendipitous Dragonfly – Your one-stop-shop for toys, animals and so much more!
- North Country Auto – You’ve got a friend in the car (and truck) business!
- County Tractor – Whether you’re buying your first tractor or your tenth, County Tractor will work with you to find the right equipment for your property.
- J McLaughlin Construction – Excellence at the Ground Level!
- Coastal Auto Parts – NAPA – THE location for your auto parts needs!
Shriner Schedule of Events
Most of these events are closed to the public but the Parade on Saturday is available to everyone.
Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Host Hotel: Shiretown Inn & Suites – 282 North Street Houlton, ME
- 6:00pm – Cribbage Tournament at Shiretown Inn & Suites Banquet Room – $10 per person
Friday June 16th, 2022
- 8am – Men’s & Ladies Golf Tournament at Houlton Community Golf Curse (32 Country Club Dr. West New Limerick, ME). See ad for tourney information and sign up. $75.00 per person
- 5pm – 6pm – Social Hour at Millar Civic Center hosted by Aroostook County Shrine Club.
- 6pm – 7pm – Dinner – Choice of BBQ Chicken or Steak Dinner at Millar Civic Center – $25.00 per person
- 8pm – 11pm – Dance to “By Request” Bob & Kathy Collins
Saturday June 18th, 2022
- 6am – 10am – BREAKFAST – will be available at Millar Civic Center by Monument Lodge #96
- 8am – Candidates & Ladies and Shrine Ladies for Orientation at Shiretown Inn & Suites
- 8:30am – Candidates, Directors Staff and Divan will report to Millar Civic Center
- 9am – 2022 Ceremonial will open at Millar Civic Center – Fez and Dues card will be necessary to attend the ceremonial
- 11:30am – Ladies Luncheon will be at the Houlton Lodge of Elks #835 at 86 main Street Houlton, ME. Price will be $25.00 per person. Tickets to be purchased by June 8th, 2022 at the Anah Shrine Office.
- 12:30pm – Break for lunch with Men’s Meals at Civic Center
- 1pm – PARADE LINEUP – St. Mary’s Catholic Church – 110 Military Street Houlton, ME
- 1:30pm – ALL NOBLES OF ANAH SHRINE – PHOTO TO BE TAKEN FOR 100 YEAR PHOTO AT THE PARADE LINEUP LOCATION
- 2PM – CEREMONIAL PARADE
- 3pm – 4pm – Camel’s Milk at Millar Civic Center
- 5pm – 6pm – Social Hour at Millar Civic Center
- 6pm – 8pm – Dinner with choice of Twin Lobsters with Clams or Steak Dinner at Millar Civic Center. Tickets are $30.00 per person with tickets available until June 8th, 2022 at Anah Shrine Office.
- 8pm – 11pm – Dancing – to Ted & the Boys & Miss Emily at Millar Civic Center